This report is for min-max plan at the subinventory level. Oracle Inventory looks at inventory balances, purchase order and internal order supply, and optionally,
sales order demand for a single subinventory only. In addition, rather than using item attribute planning modifiers, Oracle Inventory uses values and parameters set at the item/subinventory level
What happens now?
Once you've decided on the report or view you'd like to buy, simply add it to your basket and proceed through the checkout. You will visit 2checkout.com who are our payment processor, and on successful payment you will return to our site and the code will be unlocked for you to use. There will be a direct link in the order confirmation screen, or you can view the code at any time in the future through your Account screen.
What am I buying?
There are a total of 103 lines of code in this product. Here is an example:
36. (Select sum ( v1.ONHAND_QTY) from apps.inv_min_max_temp v1 where 1=1) v1_qty,
37. (select sum(transaction_quantity) from mtl_onhand_quantities v2
38. where mil.INVENTORY_LOCATION_ID=v2.locator_id
39. and v2.subinventory_code=mil.subinventory_code) V2_Qty
40. FROM apps.inv_min_max_temp v,